TRUMPED TRUMPED

Where were you during the obama years? And are you gonna re-upload the Dubya doos again?

Samination responds:

I quit political animations after the Bush Show as I was burnt out on them. However, the election of Trump brought me back. It's just all too funny to pass up. The Bush Show (along with a lot of my older animations) are coming back to my new channel Ebolaworld Classics (to be announced soon).

My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

I think his animations are falling in quality

12 Days of Overwatch Christmas! - Parody Music Video 12 Days of Overwatch Christmas! - Parody Music Video

No love for Mei?

Crunchlins responds:

I love Mei! :D I just didn't find a place for her in the song :(
But she is a sweetheart! One of my favourite characters!

Calcium Wrath Calcium Wrath

This is freakin disturbing and has a lot of shock value but nonetheless good job on the animation!

Milk of the Manwhore Milk of the Manwhore

I need some of what your smoking..

Your animations are well made with good voice acting but please put a plot behind this manwhore story... How did he come here from pleasure island??.. at least I liked Great Destiny Man and Captain Planet flashes but this one was just weird... O_O

Villainy - Episode 1 Villainy - Episode 1

Thank you!

Its been a long time since I signed on to NG... because the quality of flash submissions have been going down but Thank you for developing something people want to see and would be interested! I would be glad to see the rest of this flash be continued onto a complete series!

Pinata Party Pinata Party

haha keep up the good work man!

btw what is the song played at the credits?

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Even more disturbing...

I'll never think of Katy Perry the same way again... D:

Sexual-Lobster responds:

then my work here is complete.

A frog in A Store A frog in A Store

You Certainly ar imaginative

Lol at the goatse reference =p

Super Mus Super Mus

Too tasteless to be funny

there's funny, but then there's offensive. Yea you could make fun of islamic terrorist extremists but then a burka is a way of life for muslims... what's socially acceptable in our culture isn't socially acceptable in others. decent animation though; try using your focus on other funny aspects of society!