Funny Christmas Gifts Funny Christmas Gifts

Give intructions

This game surely has potential but we don't know how to play. Give instructions and a bigger selection of music.

YorikGames responds:

Thank's for good score) It's a typical puzzle, you must collect more than 3 gifts at horisontal or vertical line to remove it and receive score, also if you remove more then 4 gifts at one, you receive one of 4 mega bonuses.

Hobo Prison Brawl Hobo Prison Brawl

Ten Stars is an insult

The last one was worth ten stars. SeethingSwarm listened to the reviewers and he delivered with more weapons, more combos and a more difficult AI. He improved already what was one of the best games on Newgrounds. This isn't a game, This is History!

Sexy Ivy Sexy Ivy

The important question is...

Will we see a Seong Mi-Na version?

SClover13 responds:

Yes, and a Taki version. But I'm not an artist. I have to wait for some other perv to draw a "clothes on/ clothes off" picture and then I can animate. As it stands I have the needed images for 2 more Ivy ones, a Seong Mi-Na, and Taki.

Sinterklaas Sinterklaas

If you made 1999...

why did it take you ten years to release this game? It simple yet very entertaining and has nostalgic SNES graphics that make your average game player intrigued. Please make more like this, let see where your creativity leads.

Potential - Episode 01 Potential - Episode 01

Just because something has potential...

doesn't make it great. Why not submit these drawings in the art portal if you cant make a flash? There it could reach its potential better

TheYnnub responds:

It just seemed impractical to upload 39 seperate page images and link them to one another when they can all be viewed in one convinient place.
Though I do agree, it's not neccesarily a "game", but I uploaded it in the Flash/Interactive category, and I suppose it's slightly interactive.

The Easiest Game In the W The Easiest Game In the W

Ok Ok

at least its original

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

The AI is too vicious

the game should have a difficulty setting

Hobo Brawl Hobo Brawl

Everything a Beat'em up should be

This game literally shits on Golden Axe, Streets of Fury, and Final Fight!
Hobo Brawl is simple, fun to play, original and gives the player nostalgia of the great beat'em up games of the 90's.
Thank you, SeethingSwarm this was a real privilege.

Mike Tyson Or Megan Fox Mike Tyson Or Megan Fox

Odd Comparison

Very Strange. Tyson was the king of boxing and unified the belts from the WBC, WBA, etc to be the undisputed champion. Fox is just a bimbo who just got lucky by scoring the female lead in Transformers. This is like comparing apples with orangutans.