GaMetal - Punch-Out! GaMetal - Punch-Out!

Winner by 1st round knockout!

Amazing! I wish I could write something negative about this song but it strong from start to finish! Keep up the great work!

Sfii Balrog Stage M&d Rmx Sfii Balrog Stage M&d Rmx

Freakin Awesome

Yo dude check out my remix too!!

Bright Lights, Big City Bright Lights, Big City

iono why this got such a low score?

the sound seems crisp... a bit mellow but its isn't painful to listen to... it should be a little more flavorful if you were going to capture the ambiance of a big city: otherwise it sounds like a jazz lounge

Cam3leon responds:

I feel you, dude. I think I was trying to capture more of the dreams and wistfulness behind making it to the big city one day, as opposed to physically being there. But check out my piece entitled "Newport City" for a more literal interpretation. Otherwise, thanks for the feedback!

Another Sagat Remix (demo) Another Sagat Remix (demo)

Sagat had one of the most boring themes...

sounds like temple music... its pretty good since sagat's theme was never exciting to begin with. i'd like to see what you could do to another balrog, ken or guile theme

Cam3leon responds:

I wouldn't say boring exactly, but yeah it didn't really have too much range/variety compared to the others. I plan on revisiting all of them. Ken's in the works, and that remix will probably sound much different than the one I have posted ("Seeing Red"). I plan to remaster Balrog's theme. And I did Guile; look for "Patriot (Guile Flies In)"

Final Fight: Subway Final Fight: Subway

its all there

i just wish it were faster and less distorted

~EnV~Vocal Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Vocal Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

This is Fuckin Great!

How much crack did your mother snort when she was pregnant with you?

Blizzaine responds:

a lot.

sadly its true :/

Street Fighter: Balrog Street Fighter: Balrog

Good not great

This could be be a MUCH better song if the piano didn't mask the melody. Have the piano as supporting beat by tuning it down. I like the tempo and the assortment of instruments used but this does not do Street Fighter justice. =/ Try working on that and resubmit it!

House of Fame (Remix) House of Fame (Remix)

seems a bit monotone

you need supporting melody preferably a supporting bass... :T

Punch Out Metal [Remake] Punch Out Metal [Remake]

Undisputed Champion of Punchout Covers

This song is made of win! I'd criticize it but flaws are too hard find! TKO

MusicWizard responds:

Thank you.

{PD} Club Dance {PD} Club Dance

Good not great

Hmm... This song falls short in a time and could use a faster beat and bridge somewhere between. Please give a remake!