TRUMPED TRUMPED

Where were you during the obama years? And are you gonna re-upload the Dubya doos again?

Samination responds:

I quit political animations after the Bush Show as I was burnt out on them. However, the election of Trump brought me back. It's just all too funny to pass up. The Bush Show (along with a lot of my older animations) are coming back to my new channel Ebolaworld Classics (to be announced soon).

My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

I think his animations are falling in quality

12 Days of Overwatch Christmas! - Parody Music Video 12 Days of Overwatch Christmas! - Parody Music Video

No love for Mei?

Crunchlins responds:

I love Mei! :D I just didn't find a place for her in the song :(
But she is a sweetheart! One of my favourite characters!

Funny Christmas Gifts Funny Christmas Gifts

Give intructions

This game surely has potential but we don't know how to play. Give instructions and a bigger selection of music.

YorikGames responds:

Thank's for good score) It's a typical puzzle, you must collect more than 3 gifts at horisontal or vertical line to remove it and receive score, also if you remove more then 4 gifts at one, you receive one of 4 mega bonuses.

Hobo Prison Brawl Hobo Prison Brawl

Ten Stars is an insult

The last one was worth ten stars. SeethingSwarm listened to the reviewers and he delivered with more weapons, more combos and a more difficult AI. He improved already what was one of the best games on Newgrounds. This isn't a game, This is History!

Sexy Ivy Sexy Ivy

The important question is...

Will we see a Seong Mi-Na version?

SClover13 responds:

Yes, and a Taki version. But I'm not an artist. I have to wait for some other perv to draw a "clothes on/ clothes off" picture and then I can animate. As it stands I have the needed images for 2 more Ivy ones, a Seong Mi-Na, and Taki.

GaMetal - Punch-Out! GaMetal - Punch-Out!

Winner by 1st round knockout!

Amazing! I wish I could write something negative about this song but it strong from start to finish! Keep up the great work!

Sfii Balrog Stage M&d Rmx Sfii Balrog Stage M&d Rmx

Freakin Awesome

Yo dude check out my remix too!!

Bright Lights, Big City Bright Lights, Big City

iono why this got such a low score?

the sound seems crisp... a bit mellow but its isn't painful to listen to... it should be a little more flavorful if you were going to capture the ambiance of a big city: otherwise it sounds like a jazz lounge

Cam3leon responds:

I feel you, dude. I think I was trying to capture more of the dreams and wistfulness behind making it to the big city one day, as opposed to physically being there. But check out my piece entitled "Newport City" for a more literal interpretation. Otherwise, thanks for the feedback!

She's hot... At least She's hot... At least

So-so

The drawing needs more contour lines and detail

Jibber-Zen responds:

I actually meant for the image to be this way since it was done in a cell-shaded style. Adding contour lines to the image would have defeated the purpose of using this style since the shading is meant to take the place of inked lines through implication.

Hank n' Ben Hank n' Ben

Sad yet true

The head should be Obama since he doesn't have enough balls to stand up for his campaign promises

Claire Redfield on the bea Claire Redfield on the bea

good work!

I like the coloring and shading but there is no neck and the belly button is way too high